Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

12 July 2010

Of course, thinking this is racist bullshit just makes me racist, somehow...

From TMPDC: Bullshit artist spews bullshit.

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN) has made her latest pronouncement on the evils of the Obama administration -- that they are "turning our country into a nation of slaves."


And of course, her choice of words isn't a cynical dogwhistle designed to capture the sense of white victimhood so prevalent among the extreme right, and it's obviously out of context, since I didn't type up the entire transcript.

Also, Jesse Jackson said Dan Gilbert thinks of LeBron James like a "runaway slave", and that's exactly the same thing, and I didn't blog about it.

And I never mentioned those times Prince wrote the word "slave" on his face and how stupid it was, either, too, and how dare I not blog about that, too, also?

Did I get everything?

No comments: