Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

02 April 2004

Your city sucks, apparently...

At least in comparison to my town of Charlottesville, VA, ranked the best place to live in America. That's right, baby, I'm talking #1 in the whole country. Of course, I could complain (for ex., just TRY to find work here not connected with the university, and real estate prices have risen dramatically in the last few years), but what the hell do I know? I just live here, it's not like my job or anything to figure this out like the good people at Frommer's. Whatever complaints I may have can only pale in comparison to the concerns of residents in the God-forsaken hellholes that are all other American cities.

Yessiree Bob, this arbitrary poll has me just swimming in faux local pride. So, in which non-Charlottesvillian shithole do you currently live, and what's good about it? ;)

No comments: