Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

21 April 2004

"If you was a moron you could almost admire it..."

I was reminded of the Sheriff's line from Kill Bill when I heard that the latest Republican/wingnut plan of attack against Kerry was to focus on Kerry's war wounds and military records. The balls. These guys have balls to go after Kerry on that front; you'd think the last thing they'd want to remind the American public about is what President Drinky-Winky was doing during the Vietnam era. But the ability of the Republicans and their surrogates to attack like the Tasmanian Devil, without logic or reason, has been a huge factor in their success.

Oh, BTW, Kerry comes clean here. I doubt it will shut anyone up, but we can at least point out he managed to do it without months of stalling.

UPDATE: It was unfair of me to single out the drinking problem of Mr. Bush without also mentioning the cocaine abuse and making that girl get the abortion. I regret the error.

No comments: