Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

13 December 2010

Pussies of the world unite...


Your new leader, joining with the other members of the board...




Fucking fuck Orangeman's fake fucking tears. I don't understand how someone so clearly ballness has the nuts to go on national TV and talk about how the big black guy hurt his fee-fees. Especially when did his goddamn best to make sure the unemployed ran out of benefits because the tax cut for millionaires wasn't big enough. Where were his tears when his colleagues in the Senate were filibustering health care for 9/11 workers? It makes me want to take up smoking just in case the opportunity to put my cigarette out on his Sunkist-shaded skin arises.

It is rare when I get to apply all the Russian lit crit I read in real life, but this reminded me about something Nabokov talked about...

We must distinguish between “sentimental” and “sensitive”. A sentimentalist may be a perfect brute in his free time. A sensitive person is never a cruel person. Sentimentalist Rousseau, who could weep over a progressive idea, distributed his many natural children through various poorhouses and workhouses and never gave a hoot for them. A sentimentalist old maid may pamper her parrot and poison her niece. The sentimentalist politician may remember Mother’s Day and ruthlessly destroy a rival. Stalin loved babies. Lenin sobbed at the opera…


And this guy is the new standard bearer of the opposition. God help us...

Edited: Because Blogger upload and HTML aren't my friends. Good thing I'm not Boehner or the tragedy would have caused me to stick my thumb up my ass and start blubbering big ol' crocodile tears...

No comments: