Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

08 October 2004

People actually feel SAFE with this guy in charge?

The general early consensus seems to be draw, though I thought it was another solid Kerry performance. People seem to be giving Bush points for doing better than last time, which is a little bit silly to me, but fine. Pat Buchanan on MSNBC was creaming his jeans over what he called Bush's "energy", which made me think he'd been hitting the happy sauce. For the first fifteen minutes I thought Dubya was obnoxious; yelling, hunched over, arms akimbo, what some called "energetic" and "vigoorous" I thought was just frickin' maniacal. I just keep finding it hard to believe people actually like this asshole (who, by the way, is still a loser)...

And correct me if I am wrong, but did Bush promise not to appoint any judges involved in the Dred Scott decision to the Supreme Court? Was he coked up??

No comments: