Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

15 October 2004

The new, improved 2 + 2 = 5! Now with LiveMessage Alerts!

That's right! If you look at the little orange box underneath the archives, you can now sign up for LiveMessage Alerts!

Utilizing the latest in MessageCast technology, 2 + 2 = 5 is proud to give you, the audience, the orgasmic wonderfulness of LiveMessage Alerts!

Yessirree Bob...LiveMessage Alerts...

OK, I'm not entirely sure what LiveMessage Alerts are, but the guy who e-mailed me asking if I want to beta test this seemed very nice. I filled out the form the same way I used to solve Myst puzzles ("well, this looks like it should go here...hey, it works!")

So if anyone actually signs up for this, feel free to explain to me what it is, and don't be afraid to dumb it down.

No comments: