Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

06 November 2008

So much stupid, so little time...

I'm linking to this idiocy via Balloon Juice lest I give the Journal an extra two clicks, but let me see if I got this straight:

The country united under Bush after 9/11, and he enjoyed a 90% approval rating (including me, btw). When we looked to him to show some leadership, he told us to go shopping and used the opportunity to ram through a radical domestic agenda for which he never received a popular mandate, attack his political enemies in 2002, and provoke a conflict with no strategic value that has our soldiers trapped in an internecine struggle in the Middle East with no exit strategy.

But the problem was WE weren't loyal enough to him.

Actually, why don't I just embed something more insightful than anything you can get from the WSJ editorial page:

No comments: