Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

19 November 2008

I am SO fucking freaked now...

I thought I was cool with blogging, made my cheap jokes, threw something up there and was done for the day. What else do I need to do? I remembered I was going to make an Amazon wish list for my baby girl, for the upcoming holidays/birthday (having her birthday near Christmas saves us a FORTUNE on presents!) So I remember we were thinking about getting her a nice little baby doll, so I innocently did a baby doll search, not thinking...

FUCKING LOOK AT THIS! ALL THOSE GODDAMN EYES! WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY STARING AT ME?!? Jesus FUCK that's disconcerting...and that was even before I got to the Baby Shrek doll! How the hell is that supposed to soothe children? Christ...

Sorry honey, but I'm going to have to unplug your night light, Daddy can't sleep without it. Thanks Amazon!

Update: It's OK, I found the perfect doll for her...

No comments: