Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

03 August 2004

Why it's so important to kick the Republicans out...

I admit, I haven't read Blog for America as much as I used to, often because I'm still a tad on the bitter side, but I went back to celebrate Howard Dean's statement that thanks to President Bush it's impossible to tell whether the recent terror warnings are politically motivated or not. (Despite media hype to the contrary, Dr. Dean isn't saying they are politically motivated, but that Bush isn't above doing that, which is absolutely true). Anyway, I stumbled along this article by Rep. Jerrold Nadler about Tom DeLay's disgusting abuse of power in Congress, which should scare the crap out of all of us.

I also found out I missed another bat. Shoot. Well, it broke without my help...

No comments: