Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

10 July 2004

Shut up, Flo. Shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Having ditched the telly, I can only get my Amazing Race fix vicariously now, but I still encourage those plugged in to check out what may be the single best entertainment product in the history of the universe. Of course, Amazing Race is the proud possessor of the absolute worst-behaved participant in the history of reality TV, Flo. Omarosa, you immediately retort? Don't make me laugh. Flo acted this way to her FRIEND, and FLO GOT A HALF A MILLION DOLLARS! Forget Chernyshevsky, forget nihilism, THIS is a valid argument one could present as evidence there is no God...deep breath. OK, I'm OK.

Anyway, friends and AR followers might like this article, where Flo and Zach seem to be at least getting a small fraction of their long overdue karma, and this one where Amazing Race is used to teach people how to travel well (hint 1: DON'T TAKE FLO!!!).

No comments: