Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

01 July 2004

Screw Euro 2004...

This is a battle for the ages. I'm talking Dean-Nader, baby, the left-wing political debate equivalent of Holyfield-Tyson. Steamboat-Flair. Noble-good-guy-hardass/insane-maniac-but-no-less-a-hardass. Should be fun, and I'll be over at Wild Wing Cafe or whatever other sports bar that'll be televising this...

And if I may go over into Seinfeld mode for a sec, I was at the WWCafe watching the football championships and I'm a little offended by the "Chernobyl" wings offered on the menu. Is it a new trend to name wings after horrific atrocities? Did I just not notice the Armenian Genocide Wings or the Spanish Influenza Epidemic of 1918 Mozzarella Sticks? A little more sensitivity here, sports bar marketing departments...

No comments: