Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

27 March 2004

When the water begins to boil, add your paprika, your shallots, and your WHUPASS...

Thanks to the mighty efforts of Folkbum and Maurinski, many of the Kos posters have been able to connect to each others' blogs more quickly via their constructed masterlist, and my reading has exponentially increased. Whew, for a minute I thought I'd have to return to boring real life; good thing I got my latest dissertation draft in last week (see below).

In addition to the efforts of the Kossacks, Folkbum's website also links to Alton Brown's rants; yes, that Alton Brown, the host of the excellent Food Network show Good Eats. I've always been a big fan of his show and his recipes, guess what, I like his politics too! Here's a snippet from his letter to Martha Stewart:
Men don’t like you because you’ve made it clear you don’t need a stinkin’ one of us and that makes us mad because in a lot of ways…you’re a hottie.

There's lots of other good stuff there too. Go. Read.

No comments: