Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

03 May 2006

Dean scream of victory, people!

In local (and I do mean local) news, I was tickled pink to hear this morning that the City Council votes are in and the lone Republican was kicked off. Someone can tell me differently, but all I ever thought Schilling had a talent for was getting his picture in the local paper and being kind of a douchebag.

Oh, he did get that referendum passed to have our school board decided by local election rather than appointed, which I voted against, believing (and I still do) that it was a bad idea, albeit a justifiable (over)reaction to the scandals we had last year.

Anyway, as usual when it comes to Charlottesville politics, if you want a blog that offers more than a visceral reaction I wholeheartedly recommend Waldo Jaquith.

No comments: