Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

14 May 2005

"Revenge of the Sith" ending revealed...

Sorry to spoil you, readers, but I just caught an advance screening last night and thought you should know. Here it is...

PALPATINE

Now is the time, young Skywalker, you must make your choice!

OBI-WAN

No, once you go over to the Dark Side, THERE IS NO RETURN!

ANAKIN (in deep thought)

You know what, you're right, Obi-wan! I don't think I'll join the Sith after all!

[GEORGE LUCAS jumps into screen, drops his pants, and starts waving his bare ass at the audience]

LUCAS

HA HA! Reverse engineer THAT, nerds! I despise you all and hold you in contempt, and still you give me your money! KISS MY ASS!


Well, can't say I'm surprised...

By the way, that wasn't a clip, that was the entire movie...

No comments: