Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

11 February 2005

THAT WAS IT?!??!?

I finally heard the Scream.

Thanks to the family decision to cut off cable a year and a half ago I had managed to remain blissfully unaware of the actual Scream, though I thought I received an accurate enough picture thanks to collective gloating/groaning from Dean opponents/supporters.

Now that Dr. Dean's election to be head of the DNC is a foregone conclusion, NPR played a somewhat derisive piece about the difficulties he will face, and of course, that included the Scream.

I braced myself in the car, preparing for an elephantine bellow resembling sounds Ewan McGregor made in the detox scene in Trainspotting.

And I almost ran off the road in rage. I couldn't believe it. Yeah, it was a little goofy and his voice cracked, but Dubya does four dumber things every morning before his breakfast cocaine.

Mr. T. was right about the media. You're all leeches and parasites.

And we're a nation of idiots.

No comments: