Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

11 February 2007

Retail and restaurant workers everywhere, here comes Nevsky with his new arsenal!

One of my many oh-so-annoying affectations was the insistence on using Sacagawea dollars far past their prime. I loved the idea of a dollar coin and thought the Sac-dolls were awesome, but always wondered to myself if the government were truly interested in having them become mainstream, why they didn't simply put George Washington on them.

Well, here they are! I can't wait to stock up for use in tips and home poker game payouts! Everyone who has an occasion to exchange legal tender w/me better get used to them as well, and my crystal meth dealer will probably need to use his fifth jeans pocket...

Just kidding, he doesn't wear pants...

No comments: