Cafepress

Make Custom Gifts at CafePress

09 November 2004

If this goes through, I nominate Joe Lieberman as his official footstool...

I doubt the Dems will actually make Dean the DNC chair; it would require cojones I doubt enough of 'em have. The only way it truly makes sense is if it is (as some Kos readers suggest) a cunning plan to keep Dean out of the 2008 presidential race. I also wonder how the Vermont senate race in 2006 is going to shape up, perhaps ol' Howie is biding his time.

Still, he should be able to write his own ticket in the Democratic party; they owe him a hell of a lot, and one certainly can't argue he hasn't been a good soldier. I certainly wish the Dems went after Bush with the same gusto...

Still, for now my time, energy, and money will be going to the Dem party only via Dean.

No comments: